quarta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2013

Another, the other, other e others, como usar


Another +
singular noun
The other +
singular noun
Other +
plural noun
Others + Ø
(não é seguido de substantivo)
outro/a
o/a outro/a
outros/as
outros/as
singular
singular
plural
Plural
Exemplos do uso de another, other, the other e others:
  1. I need another sheet of paper.
  2. I would like another glass of soda, please.
  3. Another day in Paradise” is a song by Phil Collins.
  1. I didn’t read this book. I chose to read the other book.
  2. I didn’t like this movie, but I like the other one. The one I saw last night.
  3. Maybe they went to the other bar. Let’s go. It’s across the street.
  1. Can you give me other examples?
  2. I want other shoes. These ones are ugly.
  3. You can find out more about this and other courses in our site.
  1. Some people went north. Others went south.
  2. Why do some public services work and others don’t?
Nokia, Samsung, Motorola and others will be present at the trade fair.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Tipos de discursos/ Discurso Poético

Tipos de Discursos Discurso  é a prática humana de construir textos, sejam eles escritos ou orais. Sendo assim, todo discurso é uma pr...