terça-feira, 29 de agosto de 2017

Exercise present perfect tense with adverbs

 present perfect tense

                  expressions of time

    for     since   ever    already  recently   just    yet   still
 
1 Have you finished doing your homework?
2 I have known Martha  about   two  months.
3 You’ve missed  Nazan! She was here  a few minutes ago.
4 Mum:You must make your bed before you go out  Martin.
  Martin:I’ve made it.I made it in the morning.
5 Has you father eaten raw fish?
6 I am   having lunch.I will call you later.
7 We haven't learnt passive voice.
8 I haveseen your brother.You may catch him if you run.
9 She hasn't eaten anythingten hours.
10 We have known each other a long time.
11 Has your father tried  para-gliding?
12 This is the first time I have tried Mexican food. 
13 I have had breakfast.Thanks anyway.
14 I have been there many times.Lets go somewhere different.

15 Have you seen any good films?


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Tipos de discursos/ Discurso Poético

Tipos de Discursos Discurso  é a prática humana de construir textos, sejam eles escritos ou orais. Sendo assim, todo discurso é uma pr...